1. We recommend to always co-wash your hair extensions before installation, toning, and dying process.
2. When detangling hair, we recommend you to use an Extension Hair Brush or a Classic Denman Brush while it is wet.
3. Please start brushing from the end and work your way up to the weft of the extensions this will prevent excess amount of shedding and tangling than necessary.
4. We enforce all of our DollFace Babes to use warm water while washing their extensions.
5. We highly recommend for all of our valued customers to not cut the weft, please encourage your stylist to use the fold- over sewing method to prevent excess amount of shedding.
6. We encourage all of our DollFace Babes to sleep preferably with our DollFace satin Bonnets or a Satin Head Ties.
7. We recommend all of our DollFace Babes to wash their extensions every two weeks to
prevent oil build up which often leads to tangling and shedding.
* We really advise all of our customers to co- wash if the hair does not have an excessive amount of oil build-up.
Sealing your wefts is always optional; however, we do encourage you to seal their wefts before installs.